The Showbox app is a free movie and TV show app that allows you to stream your favorite movies and t.v. Shows right from your very own hands. This application works with all Android-based devices from your smartphone to Chromecast to the Kindle Fire. This app is revolutionary as it provides a service that we all want, and it’s free.
That’s right 100% free, and there is no need to register or login. You just click on the app, and you are ready to watch cinema from our vast collection.
So how does this work exactly?
A bit tricky to get going at first because you have to download the app by something called side-loading. This application is not in the Google Play store, so instead you have to download the .APK file to your device.
• Movies – This feature allows you the ability to filter quickly and easily through our entire collection so that it only shows results of the genres and titles that you like
• Downloads- This creates a space where you can keep track of your favorite shows and movies that you have already downloaded
• TV Shows – One click of the button and you can switch from movies to TV shows. Allows you to sift through your favorite shows without the movies been presented.
• Updates – A feature that keeps you updated of any new episodes of your favorite TV series without having to check for release dates or announcements
• Favorites – Allows you to create a collection of movies and TV shows. Add all of your favorites to one spot for easier access. Also, this feature allows you to divide movies from shows and creates subcategories for both
• Search – This function allows you to find movies and shows by genre, rating, name, IMDB rating or year. Allowing you to easily sift through the big collection of titles.
How to download:
First go to your applications on your Android device>go to settings>go to security and turn on allow unknown sources (this allows you to download the .apk file)>download the app to your device by clicking this link> after download open the .apk file and install the application.